«RIO-TRANS» is looking for active, ambitious, technically competent and friendly young people able to achieve the set goalsand work in a team who want to make a career and be fairly rewarded.
PE «RIO-TRANS» transport and forwarding company has been successfully operating and developing in the logistic market for 9 years and is a constant partner of more than 500 companies from Ukraine, the CIS and Europe. Today, our company employs 43 workers, 13 of whom are logistics managers. Due to an expansion of the scope of its activities, the company invites an employee to join its team and take the position of a Logistics Manager on a full-time basis.
Employee’s basic skills:
- Proactive attitude and aspiration for professional development;
- Transport services market monitoring skills;
- Ability to calculate the cost of international and domestic cargo transportations;
- Ability to organize the cargo delivery process and coordinate the actions of all its participants;
- Ability to conduct negotiations with transport companies;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software;
- Ability to work in multi-task and stress-resistant mode.
- Formal employment;
- Fair wage and possibility to directly influence the amount of your wage;
- Career opportunities;
- Provision of all necessary comfortable conditions for performance of job duties;
- Continuous training and instruction;
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, the weekend is Saturday and Sunday.
- If you do not have experience in this field, you may be offered the opportunity to take training from the ground up.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our HR manager
+38 067-344-77-27 – Anastasia.