«RIO-TRANS» is looking for active, ambitious, technically competent and friendly young people, which are able to achieve the set goals and work in team, those who wants to make a career and be worthily rewarded.
PE «RIO-TRANS» is a transport-forwarding company, which has been successfully operating and developing in the logistic market for more than 11 years and is a constant partner of more than 300 companies all over the world. Due to the expansion of the scope of activities, the company invites on a full-time basis an employee to join the team and take the position of a Logistics Manager.
Employee’s basic skills:
- Activity and aspiration for professional development;
- Transport services market monitoring skills;
- Ability to calculate the cost of international cargo transportation and transportation in Ukraine;
- Ability to organize the cargo delivery process and coordinate the actions of all its participants;
- Ability to conduct negotiations with transport companies;
- Confident user in Microsoft Office software;
- Ability to work in multi-task and stress-resistant mode.
- Formal employment;
- Competitive salary and possibility to influence directly on the salary level;
- Career progression;
- Provision of all necessary comfortable conditions for performance of job duties;
- Continuous trainings;
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday-days off.
- If you do not have an experience in this shere, you may be offered the opportunity to start from scratch.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call +380504486022